Activities per year
FCAI is a nation-wide competence center for Artificial Intelligence in Finland, initiated by Aalto University, University of Helsinki, and VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland.
Our mission is to create Real AI for Real People in the Real World—a new type of AI, which is able to operate with humans in the complex world—and to renew the Finnish industry with the new AI.
- Department of Computer Science - Professor, Director
- Helsinki Institute for Information Technology
- Finnish Center for Artificial Intelligence
- Complex Systems Computation research group / Petri Myllymäki
- Doctoral Programme in Computer Science - Supervisor for doctoral programme
Person: UH, U4 Research and teaching staff
Activity: Visiting an external institution types › Academic visit to other institution
Activity: Talk or presentation types › Invited talk