University of Helsinki
- Conduct research and further the body of knowledge of Southeast Asian Studies at the Department of Political and Economic Studies.
- Author research papers, reports, reviews and summaries.
- Draft and prepare funding applications.
- Facilitate and hold interviews, collect data for validation and analysis.
Senior Planning Officer
City of Helsinki Executive Office, Economic Development
2016 - 2017
- Originate, develop, actualize, and implement urban and centralized development projects that strengthen the knowledge of the City organisation in building a citizen driven and human-centered city.
- Serving as key contributor in coordination of City-level employment affairs, improving the labour market skills of the unemployed and strategic planning of outcome based employment services, including social impact bonds.
- Managing and collaborating on several other projects dealing with the growth of enterprises and job creation.
Digital Content Producer
AntroBlogi is a Finnish-language online publication bridging the gap between the academic and the everyday. We bring anthropological knowledge and way of seeing to society at large, and enhance the profile of applied ethnography in the job market.
Several articles are published every week on our site, also available as podcasts. Some of our content is in video form, and we do events from time to time. We are very active on social media and constantly looking for new ways to inject a healthy dose of anthropology into public discourse.
Allegra Lab Helsinki
2014 - 2015
- Headed organisation and research for projects related to cultural policy, social innovation, and foresight.
- Partnered with study personnel in the strategic planning of future external funding.
- Streamlined project planning and administration; content writing, reporting, drafting other supporting documents, and collaborating with our partners to ensure smooth and effective implementation of projects.
2011 - 2013
- Optimized monthly invoicing process, financial database maintenance and automation and execution of the software procedures.
- Executed administrative and executive assistant duties in a large state-owned enterprise.
- Conceptualized, developed, and implemented new ICT-strategies.
Social and Cultural Anthropology, Master of Social Sciences, University of Helsinki
Fields of Science
- 615 History and Archaeology
- 517 Political science
- 5201 Political History