Sequencing the nuclear and mitochondrial genome of the wild type heterokaryon Finnish isolate 79 of the wood-decaying white rot Basidiomycota genus type species Phlebia radiata. Analysis of the wood-decaying proteome and secretome.
Key findings (do not fill)
Mitochondrial genome is the second largest among fungi with exceptional features. High-quality genome assembly of the wild type heterokaryon isolate.
|Short title||Prad genome|
|Effective start/end date||03/01/2011 → 31/12/2017|
- 1183 Plant biology, microbiology, virology
- fungal genomics
- fungal biotechnology, fungal enzymes, lignocellulose, biodegradation
- 1181 Ecology, evolutionary biology
- fungal systematics
- fungal ecology
- fungal evolution
- 1182 Biochemistry, cell and molecular biology
- wood decay, basidiomycetes, fungi, metalloenzymes, secretion, laccases, peroxidases
- carbohydrate active enzymes
- 1184 Genetics, developmental biology, physiology